Poor Joshy's sick today, coughing like crazy etc. Wouldn't sleep though, he just played in bed for over an hour and ended up just about out of his mind tonight (and mummy was just about out of her mind too!)
He can say so much these days: more, cracker, woo-woo-woo (means dog), duck, stuck, stick, shower, bath, book, bottle (sounds more like botble - wish I could record it for you!) AND of course the typical toddler word has surfaced - NO. Just started saying it on the weekend. But he learned to communicate YES before no, he nods his head SO CUTELY (is cutely a word??!) so I'm pretty impressed with him :o) He can say other words but I can't remember them all
It's been really cool to hear from people who've read this blog and enjoyed seeing the photo's of Josh. I can't believe it took me so long to think of letting you all know! Extended blonde moment :o)
Not much news except that I got a phone call from my father's partner (Camilla) this afternoon, and apparently my little brother Anthony (technically half-brother) is heading over to China on student exchange. He's probably about 13yrs old...to me that seems just a little young, but I guess we're all different. Anyway, it was interesting to hear that.
Oh and my scrapbooking class for thurs night is going ahead, that's 2 in 2 weeks, a little better than our recent track record. Should be good, it's a Basic Grey kit class.
No comments:
Post a Comment