Thursday, 17 April 2008

Well Ruth, here I go:

Outside my Window...the quiet street that I love under the glow of the street light

I am thinking...about the video I just saw on Michelle's blog by one of my all-time favourite artists, Sara Groves

I am thankful for...a nice family dinner with Aaron and the boys, Mum and my Grandma

From the kitchen...quiet except for the fish tank

I am creating...scrapbook pages for my babies albums

I am going...away next week!

I am reading...'A Woman After God's Own Heart' and 'The Most Important Place on Earth'

I am hoping...to get my Grandmother's life story recorded before she passes away

I am hearing...the peace that comes when the boys are in bed

Around the house...mess! lol, especially in the study :) happy, healthy, lived in mess

One {actually two} of my favorite things...getting good surprising news, seeing my boys laugh

A few plans for the rest of the week...perhaps a little more scrapping tomorrow and a catch up with my Uncle and cousins...time together as a family over the weekend and while we're away next week...learning how to use our new video camera ;)

g'night all

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Nice! Like a little moment in time :)Like your changes! I would LOVE to learn web design!! aahhh so many things!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pages!!
U r one of the most neat & organised people i know :)
We r so happy u guys r able to go away!! We gave all our holiday $$ away. A month later, we were able to book our flight tickets to QLD, blessed w/ free accommodation for 7nights and have some spending $$
God is sooooooooo good!!
Love Frances