I love, love, LOVE that new feature where you can add the blogs you browse to your blog and it automatically shows which ones have been updated!! I have no idea how much time I've wasted over the last few months checking blogs that are not updated :(
I am very easily pleased as you can see ;)
Also, on a totally different note - I am so grateful to God for answered prayer this week. And am really looking forward to ladies camp and the wonderful things God is going to do this weekend!!
WOO HOO!!! It's been an awesome, quiet, fun, at-home, finger painting, 'answered prayer' day!!! YAY!
**Edited to add: If any of you would prefer I didn't have your blog link on my page please just drop me a line and I'm happy to take it off. Also, the blogs that are private aren't listed on there - partly cause well, they're private (!) and cause blogger won't link the feed in anyway :)
3 comments:
did you forget me on you list or is it because I haven't updated my blog in a while??
no way - I didn't forget you :) it actually couldn't find a 'feed' for some blogs (like yours and Pam's) it didn't say why :( but I'll try again, might've just been having a glitch.
Great hey! I saw that on someone's blog and thought it would be good.
Oh, here is a scollop edged punch (with dots though):
http://store.scrapbook.com/f-00148.html
I saw it on Ali Edwards site and followed her link.
Post a Comment