I found some MAJOR inspiration...too much in fact, my brain is overloaded and I haven't even started on my invites yet :(
I found it here - I have always loved her stuff generally, but never checked out the website before. LOVE IT!
especially this: I want to make this for the baby's room :)
...and aren't these gorgeous??
am feeling inspired for the boys rooms too:
they have downloadable templates for these little darlings:

Ok, so I'm off to actually get some work done! enjoy :)

4 comments:
they look really cute Kylee!! I love the little handbags, and the boys stuff ohh and the butterflies!! cute
Oooo... very nice. I'm loving the butterflies too! Have to show us when you're done :)
Gorgeous Kylee... Stampin' Up! do the purses :) We have the template for the bottom left and some other different ones. I really want to demonstrate a purse party ;) Maybe when things slow down a bit...
I know - gorgeous stuff eh guys! Just had to share ;) Remember Frances, just let me know when you're up to it and I'll book a party :)
Post a Comment