Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Christmas around our home...

...the little people nativity that the boys can play with...


...a pink angel that a student gave me one year - there's a little candle you light behind it...very cute :)

...we bought this joy ornament this year at a sale, then I thought it would look a little funny on the tree so I stuck in on the door instead. We also had peace and hope, but they were in a different style and we returned them cause basically, they were ugly!

Our Christmas cards on the stairs

...my favourite thing about this nativity is that Mary is holding Jesus. I know that having Jesus in the manger is very accurate, but for some reason it just seems so special that Mary is holding Him in this nativity...


that's just a few things we've done this year. I love the idea of greenery 'garland' type things, but really don't have anywhere (except maybe the banister on the stairs) to put one. Next year I'd like to get a little more into the whole decorating thing, haven't felt all that inspired to decorate this year! lol

I'm also waiting to see if I can get a decent pic of the tree at night with the lights on...we've really enjoyed spending nights sitting in the lounge with just the tree lights on lately, it's so peaceful.

No comments: