
NEARLY been a month since my last post. Crazy. Just a few pics and a quick update:
- Kai turns 2 in a couple of weeks. I'm doing a 'Teddy Bear's Picnic' theme for his party since he loves t-bears. I'm really looking forward to it since he didn't get a party for his first birthday cause he was sick (and so was everyone else around here at the time :( please pray it doesn't happen that way this year!) We've bought him a train set for his birthday and I can't wait to see the boys set it all up and play with it together.
Josh had nits! GROSS! It's one of my phobia-type things, along with spiders. We shaved his head and thankfully were able to find something natural to get rid of them (esp cause Josh has excema and pretty sensitive skin). He had to leave it on for 4 hrs tho! And the funny shower cap. He was awesome about it and praise God they haven't returned. He's also started soccer training at school with Pastor John. He absolutely loves it, and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Pastor John is awesome with him. So encouraging. Josh even scored a goal last week :)
- I'm settling back into a routine now that I don't have to think about work for a while...it's nice, but I really do miss work quite a lot too.

- Ariella is 7 months old now :) she's awesome and I know I've said it before, but I'm just enjoying her SO MUCH. She loves to be with me, and gives me beautiful hugs when I pick her up. She doesn't seem to stop growing, which has been difficult with getting clothes for her. Yesterday I got fed up with her having barely anything to wear (especially since I hadn't done the laundry for several days!) and went out on a mission. I prayed before I went but I confess my faith wasn't all that great. Well, God came thru despite my lack of faith and I got 4 new items of clothing for her and ALL of them were less than half price :) now that's the kind of shopping that makes me feel REALLY good!!!! Plus her Nanna got her 2 new dresses as well so she's all set until she grows again which I hope won't be for quite a while lol.

blessings,
Kylee
6 comments:
About time! I was about to give up checking! Cute pics! Love the one of Ariella - and the others too!
Yeah i'm with Ruth!! Great pics :)
Your last post was - 'Can you believe it's July already!?' Kylee, it's now August!! Aaahh... How fast is this year going??
Those pics of Ella are just absolutely beautiful!! And the boys are funny.. I luv Kai's face when he is being defiant and shakes his head "no"! Frustrating at times i'm sure lol, but cute as all the same :)
Sweet pictures :)
I'm with you - they grow SO fast! You sound very busy, but you must be absolutely enjoying it!
I thought you shaved Josh's hair for fashion purposes, lol. And Ariella has a great smile. Girls are so much fun :)
Hope you guys get better for Kai's birthday, the teddy bears picnic sounds really cute, every kid has GOT to have one!
Thanks so much for your comments guys! Isn't it funny how even tho I claim to write this blog 'for me', I always get a kick out of reading comments?!
Post a Comment