Outside my window
It's dark and quiet - perfect for sleeping :)
I'm listening to
'Everything is Yours' by Audrey Assad (the whole album actually)
I'm wearing
My favourite black denim skirt, pink ruffled top and black cardi
I'm so grateful for
~ going out after church with friends
~ a successful first day of Year 1 for Josh
~ that my children have a granddad who loves to spend time with them - Malakai helped granddad with chainsawing today :)
~ fun times with some 'younger' friends over this afternoon - how can it be that I don't feel anywhere 10-15 (!) years older than them?
~ God's grace...more than enough for me (and oh, how much I need it)
~ this quilting book on special - Simplify - so I bought it ;) (but not from this website lol)
I find I could go on and on...and on...
I'm pondering
~ all that I'm reading in Feminine Appeal
~ my 'word/theme' for the year. Last year I felt like I was possibly off the mark with my word - delight. But as I look back on 2010, I can see that it was perfect. In a number of ways, but most importantly in the delight I found in God's word like I never had before. This year I can't get away from eternity, having an eternal perspective and being kingdom minded. I'm excited about it :)
~ health and weight loss!!
I'm reading
My bible in a year
Feminine Appeal
Also getting into these a little at a time
~ How to Make Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
~ Heaven at Home
~ Power Thoughts
~ the ACT bridging document for the new Australian Curriculum
and still waiting (not so) patiently for my One Thousand Gifts to arrive ;)
I'm thinking
about my desperate need for motivation and self-discipline
I am creating
Nothing - in a bit of a stalemate with that at the moment. Need to get organised :( and hopefully inspired when 'Simplify' comes in the mail.
On my ipod
Some seriously awesome genius mixes - love that feature
I am praying
that God's will be done and His kingdom will come in my life, and in the lives of those I love
Around the house
There is mess! And LOTS of laundry. Feeling a little overwhelmed by laundry!
Some plans for this week
'Tea and tissues' with the new kindy parents tomorrow :) that was me last year!!
A girly outing with Ella (unless a baby comes?)
Starting with my new class - I'm so excited!
~ all that I'm reading in Feminine Appeal
~ my 'word/theme' for the year. Last year I felt like I was possibly off the mark with my word - delight. But as I look back on 2010, I can see that it was perfect. In a number of ways, but most importantly in the delight I found in God's word like I never had before. This year I can't get away from eternity, having an eternal perspective and being kingdom minded. I'm excited about it :)
~ health and weight loss!!
I'm reading
My bible in a year
Feminine Appeal
Also getting into these a little at a time
~ How to Make Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
~ Heaven at Home
~ Power Thoughts
~ the ACT bridging document for the new Australian Curriculum
and still waiting (not so) patiently for my One Thousand Gifts to arrive ;)
I'm thinking
about my desperate need for motivation and self-discipline
I am creating
Nothing - in a bit of a stalemate with that at the moment. Need to get organised :( and hopefully inspired when 'Simplify' comes in the mail.
On my ipod
Some seriously awesome genius mixes - love that feature
I am praying
that God's will be done and His kingdom will come in my life, and in the lives of those I love
Around the house
There is mess! And LOTS of laundry. Feeling a little overwhelmed by laundry!
Some plans for this week
'Tea and tissues' with the new kindy parents tomorrow :) that was me last year!!
A girly outing with Ella (unless a baby comes?)
Starting with my new class - I'm so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment