We've had a very quiet weekend with Aaron and I being sick. I'm hoping I'm at the tail end, but he's just started :(
Josh lost his FIRST tooth yesterday! (4 June 2011) It'd been loose for a week and the big tooth was impatiently coming up before the old one had vacated the spot. Unfortunately it would seem Josh swallowed the tooth when it came out :( and then I forgot and didn't come through with any 'cash' overnight. oops. We don't do tooth fairy but I was going to do something and simply forgot. Poor guy was pretty disappointed this morning!
I'm about halfway through report writing (yuk) and 'Larkrise to Candleford'. It's such a sweet show, I'm loving it :)
I've joined Pinterest...talk about a dangerous time waster! It's pretty awesome, but I've kinda avoided it (only have about 4 things pinned lol!) because I know I could (ok - WILL) get addicted...
No comments:
Post a Comment