I am so thankful for all the things I can see so clearly now without the need for glasses! How amazing it is :) it feels weird to sit down and watch something without my glasses on...I've been enjoying the second season of 'Lark Rise to Candleford' while I've been recovering from the surgery. It's been getting clearer and clearer as the week has progressed ;)
I am thankful also for my job. I've been doing a lot of praying and soul searching about what God wants me to do and where He wants me to be - but regardless of what might (or might not) happen in the future, I am so thankful for the blessing of working in a Christian environment, as well as in a school where I've been able to watch the students I love grow up. I caught up a few weeks ago with students who are now in yr 11...and although being around them makes me feel old (!) I really enjoyed seeing how mature they were and I just wanna hug the lot of them (of course I didn't! lol)
God is indeed GOOD
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment