Sitting here in our unit listening to the Play School concert DVD. Very cute. I get pretty excited and start dancing and doing the actions. Sometimes Josh joins in and other times he kinda just looks at me like I'm nuts ;)
Took Josh to the Dr today. We got the address and number off the net and when we went to the appt we found out that they'd moved. And then the directions we got took us to a different surgery that we didn't have an appt at! The receptionist was very gracious and fit us in about 20mins later and the Dr was great (possibly the best I've seen for dealing with kids. Thankfully Josh is AWESOME with going to the Dr, sits very quietly and does exactly what they tell him. It's such a relief since he's been to the Dr's quite a lot in his short life. but I must add, nowhere near as much as some, and for that I am grateful too)
Praise God he's not as sick as I was dreading. I believe God healed him thru the night. He woke screaming at 4.30am and nearly vomitted he was coughing so violently. I was praying heaps, and I know others have been too and I thank you, as I really do believe God has had His healing hand on Josh.
So it's been a relaxing day...we took the boys to the board walk and let them both play on the playground down there. As we were walking along the boardwalk later Josh said that he's been there before with Hannah and Benjy. I said no he hasn't but I don't think he was convinced. We walked along a little jetty right near the bridge and saw a baby sting ray in the water. Aaron took the kids back to the unit after that and let me have wander thru a couple of nice shops before dinner. I saw a lot of things I liked (as usual!!) but haven't bought anything just yet.
Did you know they make butter menthols for kids? Little chewy teddy bears. So cute!!
Bless you guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment