I'm back from seriously the best camp I've ever been to (spiritually). I went with expectation and one particular word that I was asking God for, and He (as usual) far exceeded my expectations, needs and desires.
I'll hopefully get a chance to blog some detail later (for my own record and those of you who happen to be interested!) but right now I'm drinking lots of water getting ready for THE ultrasound that could possibly tell me whether we have another he or a first-time she coming sometime around Christmas. Of course I've left the water drinking part til the last minute so I'm hoping I'm sufficiently busting by the time we actually get seen.
I honestly don't know what my initial reaction will be if we get to find out today. Whatever it is, it'll be tinged with a little bit of doubt cause it's never 100% accurate until you can check it all out in person ;) I am very grateful for this latest and final addition to our family. I know whatever it turns out to be will be God's perfect will for us and that's pretty much as good as it gets.
It's all good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment