Today was my first day back at work since I caught that rotten bug (also happens to be my last day - I'm now officially off work til term 2 next year!! YAY!!!). I have missed my kids - and it's always nice to arrive at work and have them show that they have missed me too :)
We have a 'class mum' system. A student's mum (or 2) is designated as the class mum and they are kinda in charge of organising things and most importantly, praying for the students and the teacher/s. It's a really wonderful system and I've had some fantastic class mums over the years.
Well, this fabulous creation - a 'nappy cake' (the photos DO NOT do it justice!) - is thanks to our current class mum who organised the kids to make nappies, bibs, singlets and socks into this wonderful gift for our baby. They proudly presented it to me this morning :) I was really blessed - and spent the rest of the day raving about how cool it was!!
(Plus then heaps of them gave me Christmas presents as well...don't I feel spoilt!)
1 comment:
Wow, that looks awesome!! You are so blessed!! So when is this baby coming?? Today?? ;)
Post a Comment