Wednesday, 5 May 2010

study 'before' pics


Ok...so here's the dodgy pics I got of our study when we were in the middle of cleaning it out to repaint etc. I was a bit disappointed that I hadn't taken some proper shots, cause there was some more furniture etc that was already moved out before these pics.

I like looking back on these photo's and remembering special things...like the buffet that was used as a change table for so long with all the giggles and fun that come with nappy changes (and toxic smells too lol!)

I'll miss that vinyl wall sticker too! They are made to be able to stick on the wall again but there were too many pieces with this one...I've got a new white one but the walls in the study are too white for it to look any good. Maybe one day I'll splash out on another black one for in here. We'll see. Decorating the walls always takes me the longest...especially after all the holes we filled in here


'After' pics to come...sorry the photo's are so small, I thought blogger would upload them faster but it didn't seem to make much difference. They can be clicked on to see them bigger, altho it's probably best if you don't look TOO closely at all that mess!!! lol

No comments: